Users - Creating and Processing a (Single Item) Order Programmatically

Users - Creating and Processing a (Single Item) Order Programmatically

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I have a need to create and process simple order (containing a single item) programmatically (through a SOAP service that I plan to build). I am beginning to look into it and would like to know if this approach would be problematic. My goal is to have the simplest approach with least coding. Any hints on how to approach it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal