Users - delivery date - ecommerce

Schreibmaier Joachim
Hi,

Is it possible to show the users from the ecommerce application the
estimated ready date for their orders? Very nice would be a table with the
status of their orders and the referencing date for each status.

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards
Joachim

--
Joachim Schreibmaier

Re: Users - delivery date - ecommerce

davidnwelton
> Is it possible to show the users from the ecommerce application the
> estimated ready date for their orders? Very nice would be a table with the
> status of their orders and the referencing date for each status.

Definitely a feature that we would find useful, but we aren't using
OFBiz just yet.

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Users - delivery date - ecommerce

Schreibmaier Joachim
> Definitely a feature that we would find useful, but we aren't using
> OFBiz just yet.

Yes I also think so. I am planning a Virtual Supply Chain where every user
should see where his ordered items are and when the items will be delivered
--> like amazon.

Best Regards

--
Joachim