Users - Custom Back Office

oceatoon
Hi everyone

we will be needing to create a customized Back Office offcourse based on the existing applications.
I guess this is exactly the same as copying ecommerce into hot-deploy and calling it myapp.

so my structure is like this

> hot-deploy > myapp
                   > myapp > webapp
                                 > ..etc

> hot-deploy > myappBO
> hot-deploy > myappBO > order
> hot-deploy > myappBO > catalog

I have some questions :

Is it possible to only have views in myappBO that uses services and entities allready declared in applications in order to have the ofbiz structure outside hot deploy (easily updatable),  and  project specific stuff inside hot-deploy ?

- do I declare myappBO/order as the mount point of  each  module in  their  ofbiz-components ?
 - do I have top redefine the ofbizUrl so that any url goes to myappBO mount point and not applications? I can't seem to find where the ofbizURL is set , is context relevant ?

Thanks for the pointers, I'm not quite sure about all this .
Theory is good but experience is better
Regards
Tibor

Re: Users - Custom Back Office

oceatoon
well it works quite well, :-)
but if anybody has had bad experience with this sort of structure I'd be happy to hear it.
reagrds
Tibor