Users - Looking for a half day of a user's insight

Users - Looking for a half day of a user's insight

Carl Sopchak
I am a computer consultant in Syracuse, NY, in the very early stages of my
first OFBiz implementation for a client.  My client and I have been doing a
lot of reading, and I've plunged into some of the code (UoM conversion
enhancement).  Obviously, there's a lot of stuff to learn, and we don't want
to miss anything important.  We were wondering if there was an end-user
somewhere relatively near by (NE US?) who would be willing to allow us to
come on-site to discuss OFBiz implementation and related topics for a half
day or so.  We would like to discuss setup, "growing pains" encountered,
"do's and don't's" / lessons learned, mods that you had to do to get running
(and their level of difficulty), and other such issues; maybe "look over your
shoulder" through a few key processes.

I'm not sure what we have to offer in return, except for possibly some of my
consulting time (My UoM conversion enhancements - and likely other mods -
will be submitted back to OFBiz, if that helps), and/or the promise to do the
same for someone else in the future.

If anyone is willing to help us out, please contact me directly at
carl.sopchak <at> c e g i s 1 2 3 . c o m

Thanks,

Carl