Users - Dealer commission management,

amailx-ofbiz
Hi,
I am trying to understand
How Is dealer commission canculated and stored?

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel

Regards
Motel Imperial Moses Lake          Motel The Sundowner In Quincy
www.motelimperial.com              www.motelsundowner.com
SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE      SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE

Re: Users - Dealer commission management,

David E. Jones

Anil,

Which part of OFBiz are you looking at for "dealer commission" stuff? I'm aware of a couple of places that can be used to configure this, but I don't think much of anything has been build out in the area of commissions in general.

-David

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to understand
> How Is dealer commission canculated and stored?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Anil Patel
>

> Regards
> Motel Imperial Moses Lake          Motel The Sundowner In Quincy
> www.motelimperial.com              www.motelsundowner.com
> SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE      SPEND A NIGHT - NOT A FORTUNE

Re: Users - Dealer commission management,

amailx-ofbiz
David,

I have a client requirement for managing commission paid to dealers.
Order is created out in Siebel, Filemaker. Order data is to be imported
in Proposed system. Dealers will have rates based on reseller level.
system will propose commission rate based on reseller level. User
should be able to change it. Then finalize dealer commission for a
period (monthly).

Will you have some tips and guidence on How this should be handled in
Ofbiz.

Regards
Anil