Users - Deleting data from the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table

Users - Deleting data from the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table

Stephens, Drew
Message
Thanks for pointing out the WEBTOOLS but what option should I use.  I have tried all the options that doesn't appear to update the database definition (that's the last thing I want to do).

We are using the MySQL Database, it's interface isn't too usefull when it comes to finding referencing indexes from other tables/indexes.  Any help will be appreciated.

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
[hidden email]
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696