Users - Entity Engine Performance Tests

Walter Vaughan
What's a good time for the "Entity Engine Performance Tests"?
I get anywhere from 27 to 33 seconds.

I have a demo setup on a dual Xeon Intel Server with Intel RAD-5 drives running
on FreeBSD 6.0. It's insanely fast when it runs our current character based
system, so I have been hoping that ofBiz would be sort of fast and scaleable.

I have it setup with a MySQL database on the same box.

It seems like it takes almost 10 seconds to build a page the first time and
drops to acceptable levels the second time you get the page from the cache.

I am trying to avoid the "whining factor". Is there a method to pre-cache?

--
Walter