Users - European OFBiz Meeting - July 6-8, 2006

Users - European OFBiz Meeting - July 6-8, 2006

olivier.heintz Neogia.org
Hi everyone !

This year and for the seventh time, the "Rencontres Mondiales des Logiciels Libres - RMLL 2006" also called "Libre Software Meeting"  ;-) will take place in Vandoeuvre-Lès-Nancy (France) from next July, 4 till July, 8.

"This is a worldwide meeting for developers and those involved in the free software community. Every year, more than fifty nationalities are represented. According to the specifics work methodologies of free software development, this event is an unique occasion for people to meet each other, to show their works, to share their knowledge and to exchange with end-users in a non-business basis."
abstract from rmll website at: http://www.rmll.info

As Nereide is getting stronger and serener, we thought it could be interesting to take this opportunity to organize the first "European OFbiz Meeting".
This rendezvous would be settled on July, from 6 until 8.

Obviously, this invitation is opened to anyone who cares about the OFBiz project, including all word's regions, even if we do know it's a special time for our American friends !

During these three days, the young "Association Neogia"  would also be present and would like to plan a meeting where users, contributors and maintainers could meet and exchange on their experiences on both OFBiz & Neogia projects.
We thought about work sessions, discussion groups, etc.

Topics could be Component or sub-components presentation, Projects communication, Association Neogia targets, Technical choices, Relationships between OFBiz & OFbiz Neogia solutions integrators, Neogia project, etc. All other subjets are very welcomed!
This could be stimulating to collaborate on such issues and why not having fun too on this occasion?
We are working on a suggested agenda; fell free to tell us what you would like to talk about.

Of course, all these meetings would be held in English if non French-speaking participants were present (especially the OFBiz community people).

How does it sound to you?
We would really appreciate your opinions and reactions to go forward on the organization details.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Freely yours,
Olivier

Re: Users - European OFBiz Meeting - July 6-8, 2006

Jacques Bergeron
Si votre courriel était vraiment destiné à Jacques Bergeron de la firme Dogico information inc. SVP le renvoyer à l'adresse [hidden email] Nous avons dû désactiver l'ancienne adresse car elle était utilisée comme adresse fictive pour la transmission de plusieurs virus. Nous nous excusons des désagréments causés par cette situation hors de notre contrôle.

L'équipe Dogico

If your e-mail was really targeted at Jacques Bergeron from Dogico information inc. Please resend it to [hidden email] We had to deactivate the old address because it was used as a fake address for the propagation of some virus. In any case, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The Dogico team