Users - FopPrintApplet ??

Simon Bradatsch

Hi

I have been looking at the documentation regarding the FopPrintApplet Class and I’m trying to figure how I should implement/use this class in sending a PDF generated Order to the printer automatically. Can this be done ?  Are there any examples in OFBIZ SVN that show you how to use this applet? I believe this feature is related to the webtools component but I can’t seem to trigger any response from the application to enter the appropriate details. Has any body had the same problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Simon Bradatsch
email: [hidden email]