Users - Forms type=upload wont retreive text or hidden input values ?

Users - Forms type=upload wont retreive text or hidden input values ?

oceatoon
Hi Ofbizians

I'm learning to use the widget Forms Formulares
and got stuck on retreiving the value of an input field (text or hidden) from an upload type form ?

isn't this possible, to be able to retreive request.getParameter("var") of a text input field in the same time as my file input field ?

Retreiving text inputs works fine with type="single" but not on type="upload"

Thx for the help
Tibor

Re: Users - Forms type=upload wont retreive text or hidden input values ?

oceatoon
the parameters retreiving (text + File) should be made with FileItem Interface
and only once.
The getParameter("var") wont work for the text variables llke it would in a type="single".
regards
Tibor