Users - [Fwd: OSCON 2006 BoF Scheduled]

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

Just got this message -- our BOF session at OSCON 2006 has been scheduled.

Si

Hi Si,

Your BoF for OSCON 2006 has been scheduled for:

•  Wednesday, July 26
•  8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
•  Location:  D135
•  BoF Name:  Open for Business Project

If you have any questions or changes, please email or call me.  My information is below.

Thank you,
Meredith

Meredith Paul

Conferences Operations Associate

O'Reilly Media, Inc.

1005 Gravenstein Hwy N

Sebastopol, CA  95472

P: (707) 827-7190

F: (707) 829-1342

Re: Users - [Fwd: OSCON 2006 BoF Scheduled]

David E. Jones

Si,

Do you know yet who will be able to attend this? In other words, do you have to be registered to attend the conference sessions to attend this? It sounds like this may be case from what is described on the OSCON web site.

Which means... if there is no way to get around that even for presenters at a BOF session (assuming I could even be considered such), I won't be attending this meeting myself. I do plan to go to OSCON to participate in the exhibit and help man the booth and such, but I don't plan to pay for the session registration.

-David