Users - Getting Around "User authorization is required for this service" Error

Users - Getting Around "User authorization is required for this service" Error

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I am implementing signup functionality which calls services like createPartyDataSource and createPartyRole. These services fail for "User authorization is required for this service" (message from createPartyRole). I found what I think is a solution for this in PartySimpleMethods.xml but I am not sure what exactly it is doing.

        <entity-one entity-name="UserLogin" value-name="createUlInMap.userLogin" auto-field-map="false">

            <field-map field-name="userLoginId" value="system"/>

        </entity-one>

Can you point me to a Java example on how to do this? What’s the recommended way of getting around this problem in Java?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal