Users - HSBC payment gateway

Hans Bakker
Good morning,

My customer would like to have a HSBC (www.hsbc.com) payment gateway
implemented. Are there other companies who would like also to have this or
already have and share the costs?

please let me know.

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Users - HSBC payment gateway

Andrew Sykes
Hans,

I'm currently working on this as well.

ESBC (ePayments) uses a version of ClearCommerce, which is already
implemented - although apparently there are a few updates needing
commited.

There also may be variations to the ClearCommerce implementation already
in OFBiz, though I haven't checked this yet, let me know if you get
there before me!
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - HSBC payment gateway

Hans Bakker
Hi Andrew,
I made my customer an offer to do it, but it was too expensive for him. I said
we can use Worldpay which is already implemented. With this schema however my
customer is charged by Worldpay AND HSBC because the customer accounts are
with HSBC.

It looks like you studied it already more, do you have an idea how much work
it is? The site i am using it for, needs to be online the end of feb.

If we do it together i can make him perhaps a better offer....

thanks for your reply,