Users - How to apply taxes

Arnd Scharpegge
Hi

Is there a comprehensive example how to incorporate taxes into OFBiz? Where can I find it?

Thanks in advance

Opel

Re: Users - How to apply taxes

> Hi
>
> Is there a comprehensive example how to incorporate taxes into OFBiz? Where
can I find it?

> Thanks in advance
>
> Opel

I don't think there is already a comprehensive example for taxes.
Please, take a look at Accounting/Tax Autorithies and the related fields at
bottom of Stores/Store.

Re: Users - How to apply taxes

Jacopo Cappellato
The notes in this page will help you understand the data model:

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=TaxAuthorityDataModel

Jacopo