Users - How to by pass the Login

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,
     I donnot want my client to login explictly login to create Forums...I want to Create default Party Person Permission to create a forum and use the same one ...............i am unable to create a Forum until and Unless i logging as a admin user in ofbiz............ looking for Quick reply .............

Thanks and Regards

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Users - How to by pass the Login

BJ Freeman
1)you can add the create permission to the logins so they can create
forums. This is not simple but doable.
2) you can edit the pages that do login so that is not used.

G.Venkata Phanindra sent the following on 6/12/06 5:26 AM:

> Hi,
>     I donnot want my client to login explictly login to create Forums...I
> want to Create default Party Person Permission to create a forum and use
> the
> same one ...............i am unable to create a Forum until and Unless i
> logging as a admin user in ofbiz............ looking for Quick reply
>
> Thanks and Regards

Re: Users - How to by pass the Login

BJ Freeman
one more:
you can have a forumlogin that everyone uses.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/12/06 4:48 PM: