Users - performance of OfBiz

rams-2
Hi All,
I want to use OfBiz in our project .
But I am worried about performance of OfBiz.
Is there any information available about the performance of OfBiz.
Kindly suggest some docs ..Its urgent.
Thansk and Regards
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Users - performance of OfBiz

David E. Jones

Is there any particular reason you're worried about performance?

If this is just a general worry then I recommend becoming more familiar with the performance aspects of OFBiz and database driven and web-based software in general. OFBiz has been optimized in many ways and should run quite well out of the box if you follow the production setup instructions.

-David