Users - How to pass a param to screen.render

Users - How to pass a param to screen.render

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

Is there a way to pass a parameter from an FTL file to screen.render (to be used in the FTL rendered by the screen)? If I just assign a variable before the call, that variable isn’t seem to be visible in the rendered FTL.

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - How to pass a param to screen.render

cjhowe
ie.
from applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/entry/catalog/categorydetail.ftl
${setRequestAttribute("productCategoryMember", productCategoryMember)}