Users - HowTO Debug the ofbiz in Eclipse

Users - HowTO Debug the ofbiz in Eclipse

Raj-18

Hi
I have problem with debug the ofbiz in eclipse ,please  help me ,I listed
log file

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.ofbiz.base.util.Debug.<clinit>(Debug.java:100)
        at
org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:57)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.initStartLoaders(Start.java:257)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:96)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:412)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name cache, locale en_US
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
        at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:226)
        at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:222)
        at org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.<init>(UtilCache.java:181)
        at
org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilProperties.<clinit>(UtilProperties.java:61)
        ... 5 more
Exception in thread "main"