<@ofbizUrl>, <@ofbizContentUrl>, and Uilabels are not working for CMS

Divesh Dutta
Hello all,

I am making use of content management system, for rendering Static
templates (ftl files). In my ftl files, I have used *<@ofbizUrl>* and
*<@ofbizContentUrl>*. But they are not working according to the desired
behavior. I have also used *Uilabels *in my ftl files but they are not
rendering the desired values.

Please suggest me whether I am missing some thing or this features does
not work when we use them with CMS.

Divesh

Re: <@ofbizUrl>, <@ofbizContentUrl>, and Uilabels are not working for CMS

Divesh Dutta
Any views please ?

Divesh

Divesh Dutta wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am making use of content management system, for rendering Static
> templates (ftl files). In my ftl files, I have used *<@ofbizUrl>* and
> *<@ofbizContentUrl>*. But they are not working according to the
> desired behavior. I have also used *Uilabels *in my ftl files but they
> are not rendering the desired values.
>
> Please suggest me whether I am missing some thing or this features
> does not work when we use them with CMS.

> Divesh

Re: <@ofbizUrl>, <@ofbizContentUrl>, and Uilabels are not working for CMS

sharad gupta-4
Hello Divesh,

I think you are missing dataTemplateTypeId field in Data Resource entity.
After using  dataTemplateTypeId="FTL",  *<@ofbizUrl>* and
*<@ofbizContentUrl>* will work in ftl

Sharad Gupta

On Thu, Jan 1, 2004 at 9:08 AM, Divesh Dutta
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Any views please ?
>
> Divesh
>

> Divesh Dutta wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am making use of content management system, for rendering Static
>> templates (ftl files). In my ftl files, I have used *<@ofbizUrl>* and
>> *<@ofbizContentUrl>*. But they are not working according to the desired
>> behavior. I have also used *Uilabels *in my ftl files but they are not
>> rendering the desired values.
>>
>> Please suggest me whether I am missing some thing or this features does
>> not work when we use them with CMS.
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Divesh