Users - Interface configuration

Вадим K.
Hello all,

   I am planning not to use some OfBiz features in the production. For example client does not require accounting, ecommerce, marketing, humanres. Can I disable them totally? That user even can not see these pages after log in.
   Can I disable them depending from log in name? If accountant logs in he sees accounting, if someone else - he does not.

   I tried to solve 1-st problem by commenting out lines in component-load.xml, but after that OfBiz does not properly start.

Thank you in advance,

Vadim.

Re: Users - Interface configuration

Andrew Sykes
Vadim,

See the security permissions in the party manager, or have a look at the
UserLogin / UserLoginSecurityGroup / SecurityGroupPermission entities.

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - Interface configuration

Вадим K.
I does help ! :)
Thank you.

2006/1/11, Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>:
Vadim,

See the security permissions in the party manager, or have a look at the
UserLogin / UserLoginSecurityGroup / SecurityGroupPermission entities.

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd