Users - Mini-language guide

Charles Johnson-2
Has the guide been updated to reflect the new schema?

CJ

Re: Users - Mini-language guide

David E. Jones

I'm not sure what you mean by "the new schema"? Is it updated to
include all operations, no. The intent moving forward is to actually
move all of the reference stuff out of that document and into the
annotations in the XSD file. That document is too difficult to
maintain and too much of a pain to refer to while developing. In a
good XML editor the annotations will popup automatically...

-David

On Jan 28, 2006, at 2:11 PM, Charles Johnson wrote:

> Has the guide been updated to reflect the new schema?
>
> CJ

Re: Users - Mini-language guide

Charles Johnson-2

The intent moving forward is to actually  move all of the reference
stuff out of that document and into the  annotations in the XSD file.

That's good. I think that it would make it much easier to get newbs like
myself into RAD development.

>>In a  good XML editor the annotations will popup automatically...

I've got XMLBuddy in Eclipse. Maybe there's something better that's free