Users - Minilang error

cjhowe
It's saying that your simple method doesn't exist.
Have you restarted Ofbiz?

========CJ wrote:

Everything seems to be in the right place, modelled
after the third
tutorial, yet i get this. Can anyone explain why
possibly?

org.ofbiz.minilang.MiniLangException: Could not find
SimpleMethod XML
document in resource:
org/ofbiz/appointments/AppointmentsServices.xml

CJ

Re: Users - Minilang error

Charles Johnson-2
Thanks Chris - yes, it does exist, at

C:\ofbiz\hot-deploy\appointments\script\org\ofbiz\appointments\AppointmentsServices.xml

which corresponds to the structure of the third tutorial example. I
wonder if it may be due to incorrect attributes in that file?
Yes, i did restart the server.

CJ

Chris Howe wrote:

>It's saying that your simple method doesn't exist.
>Have you restarted Ofbiz?
>
>========CJ wrote:
>
>Everything seems to be in the right place, modelled
>after the third
>tutorial, yet i get this. Can anyone explain why
>possibly?
>
>org.ofbiz.minilang.MiniLangException: Could not find
>SimpleMethod XML
>document in resource:
>org/ofbiz/appointments/AppointmentsServices.xml
>
>CJ

Re: Users - Minilang error

David E. Jones

Obviously having to guess here... It may be that the script directory
is not on the classpath (this is done in the ofbiz-component.xml file).

-David

On Jan 26, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Charles Johnson wrote:

> Thanks Chris - yes, it does exist, at
>
> C:\ofbiz\hot-deploy\appointments\script\org\ofbiz\appointments
> \AppointmentsServices.xml
>
> which corresponds to the structure of the third tutorial example. I
> wonder if it may be due to incorrect attributes in that file?
> Yes, i did restart the server.
>
> CJ
>
> Chris Howe wrote:
>
>> It's saying that your simple method doesn't exist.
>> Have you restarted Ofbiz?
>>
>> ========CJ wrote:
>>
>> Everything seems to be in the right place, modelled
>> after the third
>> tutorial, yet i get this. Can anyone explain why
>> possibly?
>>
>> org.ofbiz.minilang.MiniLangException: Could not find
>> SimpleMethod XML
>> document in resource:
>> org/ofbiz/appointments/AppointmentsServices.xml
>>
>> CJ

Re: Users - Minilang error

Charles Johnson-2
Thanks David - that was it. I had considered this at one time but for
some reason passed over it. This Minilang stuff looks powerful but is
still a little mysterious ;-)
I wonder if you could kindly look at my question entitled

' <form> and map-name attribute'

? TIA

CJ