Users - Minilang "set" syntax for env-name

Users - Minilang "set" syntax for env-name

Vinay Agarwal
Hello,

Since ent-to-env tag is deprecated, what would the following statement (from
ecommerce/scripts/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/CustomerEvents.xml) become?

<env-to-env env-name="productStore.allowPassword"
to-env-name="allowPassword"/>

Is the following conversion correct (I am unclear whether field can be used
in place of env-name)?

<set from-field="productStore.allowPassword" to-field="allowPassword"/>

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Minilang "set" syntax for env-name

byersa
Vinay,

It would just be:

<set from-field="productStore.allowPassword" field="allowPassword"/>

You should be using an XML editor that recognizes the schema and prompts you for allowed attributes and tags.

-Al

Vinay Agarwal wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Since ent-to-env tag is deprecated, what would the following statement (from
>ecommerce/scripts/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/CustomerEvents.xml) become?
>
><env-to-env env-name="productStore.allowPassword"
>to-env-name="allowPassword"/>
>
>Is the following conversion correct (I am unclear whether field can be used
>in place of env-name)?
>
><set from-field="productStore.allowPassword" to-field="allowPassword"/>
>
>Regards,
>Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Minilang "set" syntax for env-name

Vinay Agarwal
Al,

Thanks for a quick response. I am using XMLBuddy that does prompt for
allowed syntax. But my confusion comes from the fact that previously env and
fields seemed to have formed separate scopes and which is no longer true.

Regards,
Vinay

Vinay Agarwal wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Since ent-to-env tag is deprecated, what would the following statement
(from

>ecommerce/scripts/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/CustomerEvents.xml) become?
>
><env-to-env env-name="productStore.allowPassword"
>to-env-name="allowPassword"/>
>
>Is the following conversion correct (I am unclear whether field can be used
>in place of env-name)?
>
><set from-field="productStore.allowPassword" to-field="allowPassword"/>
>
>Regards,
>Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Minilang "set" syntax for env-name

Actually, no, they never were separate scopes at all. Usually the
term "field" meant that a corresponding "map" attribute would exist,
but this is no longer needed now that the far more flexible map
accessor stuff with the dot syntax and such is in place.

-David