Users - Missing prices?

Charles Johnson-2

"Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WG-5569], not
adding to cart."

The above is the message i'm getting when trying to add a demo product
to the cart. Are some of the data missing perhaps?

CJ

Re: Users - Missing prices?

David E. Jones

Perhaps there is some data changed or missing in your database? I
just tried this with the latest code and a fresh database and found
no problem...

-David

On Dec 15, 2005, at 4:11 PM, Charles Johnson wrote:

> "Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WG-5569], not
> adding to cart."
>
> The above is the message i'm getting when trying to add a demo product
> to the cart. Are some of the data missing perhaps?
>

> CJ

Re: Users - Missing prices?

rosie storey
I had this problem because I didn't add the Default and List prices as
Purchase Price type instead of Component Price type (Component price
was selected by default).  Changing it to Purchase Price type made it
work for me.

-Rosie

On 12/15/05, Charles Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> "Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WG-5569], not
> adding to cart."
>
> The above is the message i'm getting when trying to add a demo product
> to the cart. Are some of the data missing perhaps?
>

> CJ

Re: Users - Missing prices?

Jacopo Cappellato
Also,

make sure that your prices are in the same currency as the product
store's currency.

Jacopo

rosie storey wrote:

> I had this problem because I didn't add the Default and List prices as
> Purchase Price type instead of Component Price type (Component price
> was selected by default).  Changing it to Purchase Price type made it
> work for me.
>
> -Rosie
>
> On 12/15/05, Charles Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>"Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WG-5569], not
>>adding to cart."
>>
>>The above is the message i'm getting when trying to add a demo product
>>to the cart. Are some of the data missing perhaps?
>>

>>CJ

Re: Users - Missing prices?

Charles Johnson-2
Thanks, this reminds me to check all the currencies, although i don't
know why that would be it, as some of products worked, and none of the
products had been changed.

CJ

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Also,
>
> make sure that your prices are in the same currency as the product
> store's currency.
>
> Jacopo
>
> rosie storey wrote:
>
>> I had this problem because I didn't add the Default and List prices as
>> Purchase Price type instead of Component Price type (Component price
>> was selected by default).  Changing it to Purchase Price type made it
>> work for me.
>>
>> -Rosie
>>
>> On 12/15/05, Charles Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> "Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WG-5569], not
>>> adding to cart."
>>>
>>> The above is the message i'm getting when trying to add a demo product
>>> to the cart. Are some of the data missing perhaps?
>>>

>>> CJ

Re: Users - Missing prices?

Charles Johnson-2
Thanks Rosie. I think this has done it, although have to do further
testing yet.

CJ