Users - More product information in the order confirmation page

Users - More product information in the order confirmation page

oceatoon
Hi Ofbizians

Our client has asked us to add the size and color of the chosen variant in the order confirmation pages.
As all information about the product in these pages come from the ShoppingCartitems class.

I'd like  to know if this hasn't been allready done and if this would be the right way to go :
should I create new cartItem attributes for my features which would be Size  and Color ,
and there associated methods (get and set) to use them directly in the ftl

or is there an existing way to get this sort of info?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Tibor

Re: Users - More product information in the order confirmation page

oceatoon
as usual by going through and a bit deeper such methods as
cartLine.getFeatureSet() pop up and do exactly what is needed.

On 4/13/06, tibor katelbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ofbizians

Our client has asked us to add the size and color of the chosen variant in the order confirmation pages.
As all information about the product in these pages come from the ShoppingCartitems class.

I'd like  to know if this hasn't been allready done and if this would be the right way to go :
should I create new cartItem attributes for my features which would be Size  and Color ,
and there associated methods (get and set) to use them directly in the ftl

or is there an existing way to get this sort of info?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Tibor

Re: Users - More product information in the order confirmationpage

Vinay Agarwal

Tibor,

This information is already there. Try to checkout a giant widget from ecommerce application and you will see it.

Vinay