Users - Need MSExchange test account for project enhancement

Users - Need MSExchange test account for project enhancement

byersa
This request got buried in a previous email, "email as an communications
event", but the more I think about it, this is one place where someone
in the community can help move the project along without investing a lot
of time learning the internals.

I am going to be augmenting the OFBiz email processing capabilities. We
want to do a reverse lookup on incoming email addresses and we want to
take attachments and put them in the content management system. When we
are done, it will be a nice functionality for all to use.

Problem is I am having trouble connecting to my test email account and
the admin is not readily available to send me the logs and it is not an
MSExchange account, which the party paying for this enhancement has.

So if anyone can set up a dummy account for a week and let me try to
connect, send test emails and can send me the log messages for the first
day or so, so I can see why it is not connecting, it really would help
add this enhancement to OFBiz.

Thanks,

Al Byers
801-400-5111