Users - Re.what this line says

puranisank

Jacopo,
Thanks. But I dont understand what the null stands for.
"reviews = product.getRelatedCache("ProductReview", null,
UtilMisc.toList("-postedDateTime"));"

Purani

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 dhilip kumar wrote :

>Note: forwarded message attached.
>
>---------------------------------
>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.
>select * from ProductReview where productId = 'product.productId' order
>by postedDateTime desc
>
>The records are returned in the "reviews" list (and are also cached for
>performance reasons).
>
>Jacopo
>

>Purani S wrote:
> >  can anyone help me in finding what the following line says
> > "reviews = product.getRelatedCache("ProductReview", null,
> > UtilMisc.toList("-postedDateTime"));"
> >
> > Purani
> >

> > <http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1507191490@Middle5?PARTNER=3>

Re: Users - Re.what this line says

Hans Bakker
On Friday 24 March 2006 11:49, Purani S wrote:
> Jacopo,
> Thanks. But I dont understand what the null stands for.
> "reviews = product.getRelatedCache("ProductReview", null,
>  UtilMisc.toList("-postedDateTime"));"

What you could do is typing "what is null in java" (without the quotes) in the
google search box......

the second website showing up is giving you the answer.....

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc