Users - No persmissions to create a user

Users - No persmissions to create a user

ajedwardsjr
I'm new to Ofbiz and want to use it within our organization.  We've loaded and installed everything, and we're getting the below error that I can't seem to correct.  Anyone coming to the website to register gets this error.  We're running the stable production version Sequoia ERP 0.8.2.  I posted this on the Sequoia Users forum but have gotten no response.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Jim

The Following Errors Occurred:

  • Party with specified party ID exists and you do not have permission to create a user login with this party ID. calling service createUserLogin in createPersonAndUserLogin calling service createPersonAndUserLogin in createCustomer
Also, we get the following error when you click login.
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [login]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at location [<A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at [<A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh], line [35]: Sourced file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams , UtilMisc .toList ( &quot;USERNAME&quot; ) )
(Sourced file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp') (Error running BSH script at [<A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh], line [35]: Sourced file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams , UtilMisc .toList ( &quot;USERNAME&quot; ) )
(Sourced file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp')) (Error running BSH script at location [<A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at [<A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh], line [35]: Sourced file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in file: <A href="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh" target=_new>component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams , UtilMisc .toList ( &quot;USERNAME&quot; ) )
[...]

Re: Users - No persmissions to create a user

Si Chen-2
Can you download the latest weekly build or current svn version and see
if that error is still there?

Si

[hidden email] wrote:

> [...]
> [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh],
> line [35]: Sourced file:
> component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> Error in method invocation: Static method
> stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in
> file: component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh
> : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams ,
> UtilMisc .toList ( &quot;USERNAME&quot; ) )
> (Sourced file:
> component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> Error in method invocation: Static method
> stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp')))

Re: Users - No persmissions to create a user

Si,

Thank you so much for the reply.  I quess I could do that but I want a stable version to roll into production.  I've entered a lot of stuff using MYSQL as the database.  Can I do what you're asking me to do while maintaining stability and not loosing what I've done?

Thanks.
Jim

From: Si Chen <[hidden email]>

> [...]
> > script at
> > [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh],
> > line [35]: Sourced file:
> > component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> > Error in method invocation: Static method
> > stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> > ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in
> > file: component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh
> > : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams ,
> > UtilMisc .toList ( "USERNAME" ) )
> > (Sourced file:
> > component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> > Error in method invocation: Static method
> > stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> > ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp')))

Re: Users - No persmissions to create a user

Jim,

The reason I asked about trying the latest version was to help narrow
down whether the bug has already been fixed and, if so, whether a back
patch were available.

In general you should be able to upgrade from one version of SequoiaERP
to another.  We'll provide information like this with each release to
help you do your internal database migration:
http://ofbizwiki1.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=UpgradeFrom3_1_0ToAugust2005

If you haven't made modifications, it is actually not that difficult.
If you have, it is time consuming but not too bad.  We've upgraded
successfully three times with OFBIZ ourselves already.

Si

[hidden email] wrote:

> Si,
>
> Thank you so much for the reply.  I quess I could do that but I want a
> stable version to roll into production.  I've entered a lot of stuff
> using MYSQL as the database.  Can I do what you're asking me to do
> while maintaining stability and not loosing what I've done?
>
> Thanks.
> Jim

I downloaded the latest weekly build and the problem no longer exists.

Thanks.
Jim

--
Jim Edwards
103 Steeles Ridge Rd

Home: 302.697.8033
Email: [hidden email]

From: Si Chen <[hidden email]>

> [...]
> > script at
> > [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh],
> > line [35]: Sourced file:
> > component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> > Error in method invocation: Static method
> > stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> > ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp' : at Line: 35 : in
> > file: component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh
> > : UtilHttp .stripNamedParamsFromQueryString ( previousParams ,
> > UtilMisc .toList ( "USERNAME" ) )
> > (Sourced file:
> > component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/login.bsh :
> > Error in method invocation: Static method
> > stripNamedParamsFromQueryString( java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList
> > ) not found in class'org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHttp')))

Re: Users - No persmissions to create a user

OK.  That really helps.  Would you mind just creating a sourceforge bug
report with the exact URL you used and the full log file error message?

Si

Yes I will.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jim