Users - Ofbiz and Opentaps

Fred Forester-2

Hi All,

a little confused about this. there is a list of enhancements at the
opentaps site that are supposed to be in version 9 of opentaps.

my question is... will I see these in a latest ofbiz svn BEFORE we see
them in opentaps? or will it be in opentaps before ofbiz?

Thanx
Fred

Re: Users - Ofbiz and Opentaps

Si Chen-2
They are in OFBiz SVN.  It is a running compilation of changes in OFBiz
since the last SVN.  (Except the Financials and CRM apps, which are
separate modules you can currently download from our SVN.)

Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> a little confused about this. there is a list of enhancements at the
> opentaps site that are supposed to be in version 9 of opentaps.
>
> my question is... will I see these in a latest ofbiz svn BEFORE we see
> them in opentaps? or will it be in opentaps before ofbiz?
>
> Thanx
> Fred

Re: Users - Ofbiz and Opentaps

Fred Forester-2

Si,

thanx for the clarification.

Fred

Si Chen wrote:

> They are in OFBiz SVN.  It is a running compilation of changes in OFBiz
> since the last SVN.  (Except the Financials and CRM apps, which are
> separate modules you can currently download from our SVN.)
>
> Fred Forester wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>a little confused about this. there is a list of enhancements at the
>>opentaps site that are supposed to be in version 9 of opentaps.
>>
>>my question is... will I see these in a latest ofbiz svn BEFORE we see
>>them in opentaps? or will it be in opentaps before ofbiz?
>>
>>Thanx
>>Fred

Users - Ofbiz/FTP service

David Yoon
Hi all, I'm building a component for a website that needs to connect to a
number of ftp servers and upload files from the system. I took a look at the
FlexibleLocation and the FileLoader classes in the org.ofbiz.base packages
but they don't seem to support generic ftp uploads. Is there an existing
service in ofbiz to handle ftp *uploads*?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Users - Ofbiz/FTP service

BJ Freeman
I use ant and javaFtp program so update servers. I put the ant segment
in the build.xml.
this is the ftp code
http://j-ftp.sourceforge.net/

David Yoon sent the following on 4/7/06 11:04 AM:

> Hi all, I'm building a component for a website that needs to connect to a
> number of ftp servers and upload files from the system. I took a look at the
> FlexibleLocation and the FileLoader classes in the org.ofbiz.base packages
> but they don't seem to support generic ftp uploads. Is there an existing
> service in ofbiz to handle ftp *uploads*?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

Re: Users - Ofbiz/FTP service

Joe Eckard
I have some very basic send / receive services that I've used in the
past (utilizing the ftp client in commons-net).
I created a JIRA issue and posted the code there if anyone would be
interested.

http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-836

-Joe