Users - Order cancellations ...

Ian Gilbert
Hi,

Thanks for replying with the response to the order cancellation earlier
on.  This is useful.  If I leave that field blank will it leave the order
as is until it's manually adjusted?

I have found that we now have a large number of orders which have been
auto cancelled.  Is there any way of reinitialising these orders?  Nearly
all of them have been cancelled in error and re-inputting them is
impractical (as well as will mess up our audit trail).

Once I've sorted this I'm going to try and find out what we've been doing
wrong so this doesn't recur.

Thanks and very best wishes

Ian