Users - Problem with Demo ecommerce ...

G Venkata Phanindra
Hi......
      I tried to access the forums part in demo site and since it requires a Username and password  I tried common admin and ofbiz which failed and i tried to create a New User the following Error is Turning up .....

The Following Errors Occurred:

  • Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation []: java.lang.ClassCastException
    null
Can any one give me a user name and password to be able to look at Forums in Demo Site,,,,

Thanks and Regards

G Venkata Phanindra.....

With Regards,

G Venkata Phanindra.