Users - ecommerce order - show shipment infos

Users - ecommerce order - show shipment infos

Schreibmaier Joachim
Hi,

To implement only a part of a virtual supply chain I would like to provide
my customers some information of the shipment.

I figured out that in the table shipment where the relation to the order is
settled via the primary_order_id column, are columns like
estimated_ready_date or estimated_ship_date. Exactly these would be the
columns which I need for my ecommerce application. Can somebody give me some
hints or maybe a sourcecode to implement this functionality? I investigated
a lot of time in it but without success.

I think it would be a nice feature for everyone who implements a supply
chain.

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards
Joachim