Users - Problems with Return Item

burnoz

I need to use the return fonction of OFBiz for a demo.
I use OFBIZ_6448 and after creating an order and confirm it, I try to make a
return : on the order view, click "Create Return".

Then I leave default options then I have the following message :

# Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].

# Service invocation error on row (1):
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Create Return Item
[file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]

# Service invocation error on row (2):
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Create Return Item
[file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]

# Service invocation error on row (3):
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Create Return Item
[file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]

Could you please explain me how I can test the return fonction on the demo
website and tell me if it is possible to stock the credit due to a return.
(http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2004-December/005853.html).

Thx

Bruno

Re: Users - Problems with Return Item

David E. Jones

This was fixed a few weeks ago in SVN.

-David

On Jan 13, 2006, at 6:06 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I need to use the return fonction of OFBiz for a demo.
> I use OFBIZ_6448 and after creating an order and confirm it, I try
> to make a
> return : on the order view, click "Create Return".
>
> Then I leave default options then I have the following message :
>
> # Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].
>
> # Service invocation error on row (1):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
> and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/
> order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>
> # Service invocation error on row (2):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
> and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/
> order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>
> # Service invocation error on row (3):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
> and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/
> order/OrderReturnServices.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>

> Could you please explain me how I can test the return fonction on
> the demo
> website and tell me if it is possible to stock the credit due to a
> return.
> (http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2004-December/005853.html).
>
> Thx
>
> Bruno

Re: Users - Problems with Return Item

ajedwardsjr
Thanks.  I appreciate your response.  I'm so new at this I feel like my questions are stupid, but I still can't figure out what I need to do to solve the problem.

When we attempt to enter an order we get the following message.

Error setting customer tax info: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: User authorization is required for this service: createCustomerTaxAuthInfo

Thanks.
Jim

From: [hidden email]

> I need to use the return fonction of OFBiz for a demo.
> I use OFBIZ_6448 and after creating an order and confirm it, I try to make a
> return : on the order view, click "Create Return".
>
> Then I leave default options then I have the following message :
>
> # Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].
>
> # Service invocation error on row (1):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturn
> Services.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>
> # Service invocation error on row (2):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturn
> Services.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>
> # Service invocation error on row (3):
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
> transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
> aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
> simple-method [Create Return Item
> [file:/D:/ofbiz_6448/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReturn
> Services.xml#createReturnItem]]:
> ; [Return price [ 0.0 ] cannot exceed the purchase price [ 0.0 ].]
>

> Could you please explain me how I can test the return fonction on the demo
> website and tell me if it is possible to stock the credit due to a return.
> (http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2004-December/005853.html).
>
> Thx
>
> Bruno

Re: Users - Problems with Return Item

David E. Jones

Is this problem in the same revision as the other problem, ie 6448?
Have you tried a more recent revision?

-David