Users - Products just for one defined partygroup

Users - Products just for one defined partygroup

Dimitri Unruh
Hello,

is ist possible to set one product visible just for one special partygroup
(after login)?

In my application some products could be ordered just from some special
partygroups, so that's why i'm trying to hide this product from other
partygroups.

Kind regards

Dimitri

Users - Automatic creation of promotion en Ecommerce WebSite

burnoz
Hello,

I'd like to create a new promotion from an action on the ecommerce component.
In my example, some custommers can create a standard promotion for themself (the
type must be pre-defined).

How can I use the file product\script\org\ofbiz\product\promo\PromoServices.xml
?

Thanks

Bruno