Users - Purchase orders ...

Ian Gilbert
Hi,

I've just created a new partygroup and given them the role of supplier but
whenever I try and order something I am getting the message     *  This
product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the given
quantity and currency.

Do I need to do anything else for this?  I'm using Opentaps latest release.

Thanks and best wishes

Ian

Re: Users - Purchase orders ...

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Ian,

you have to enter a record, for each of the products you want to buy
from the supplier, in the SupplierProduct entity; you can do this in the
Catalog->Product->Supplier page.

Jacopo

Ian Gilbert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just created a new partygroup and given them the role of supplier but
> whenever I try and order something I am getting the message     *  This
> product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the given
> quantity and currency.
>
> Do I need to do anything else for this?  I'm using Opentaps latest release.
>
> Thanks and best wishes
>
> Ian

Re: Users - Purchase orders ...

Ian Gilbert