Users - Receipts and Order

Nguyen Minh Triet
Hi,

I am looking at the Receipt(Bill for user) and Order process. I see in
the Jira history that there was some dialog on the receipt part and was
wondering if it has been integrated in Ofbiz as standard functionality?

http://jira.ofbiz.org/browse/OFBIZ-77

How do the receipt and order process fit into the user purchase to admin
validation stages?

1.When is a receipt generated?
2.How is it relayed to the customer?

Which of the functionalities are present and which are not?

Thank you,
Minh

Re: Users - Receipts and Order

David E. Jones

We don't really have anything special for a receipt. Once an order is
complete (fulfilled) it spawns an Invoice, and when that Invoice is
paid a Payment is created to mark the event.

A receipt is just a verification of Payment, so it would basically be
a Payment PDF (just like our Invoice, Order, etc PDFs).

-David