Users - Purchase history

Nguyen Minh Triet
Hi,

I am working on adding the "downloadable" product feature for our
application.

Can anyone tell me which classes or files to look at to be able to
retrieve a logged in user's purchase history? I have validated most of
the processing needed to implement the downloadable product (however I
am checking if the user has it in his cart and not if he/she has
purchased it)

I am able to retrieve a user's Cart content...so something similar to
going through a user's shopping cart but for what he has purchased.

Thanks,
Minh

Re: Users - Purchase history

BJ Freeman
if you go into partymgr and find. then check show all records, you will
see a link to orders.
if you follow this in code you will see how order history is gotten.

Nguyen Minh Triet sent the following on 1/30/06 2:20 PM: