Users - Top-level browse Category

Charles Johnson-4
In the basic production setup guide, when defining Categories, it says
to define:

"2. A top-level browse Category to be the child of the browse root category"

What Prod Catalog Category Type Id is this meant to have?

CJ

Re: Users - Top-level browse Category

> In the basic production setup guide, when defining Categories, it says
> to define:
>
> "2. A top-level browse Category to be the child of the browse root category"
>
> What Prod Catalog Category Type Id is this meant to have?

I may be wrong, but I thing either you want (need) but {Admin Allow(?), Browse
root, Defautl Search, Promotions, Purchase allow, View allow}. The last four are
at least needed anyway (see basic production setup guide). For Admin Allow I not
sure (don't know its use).

Jacques