Users - Tyrex

Olayemi Awe

Im using ofbiz 2. and im having some challenges on memory leakage using Tyrex as the transaction manager. How can i remove/disable tyrex from the framework and configure a different transaction manager for the Internet Banking Application presently deployed in one of our site.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Yemi Awe
Software Developer (OCP)
11b Ligali Ayorinde V/I, Lagos
2348034863689 (Mobile)
234-1-4704000 ext 108-9 (Work)
234-1-8521116 (Home)
www.cwlgroup.com

Re: Users - Tyrex

Andrew Zeneski
Upgrade to a newer version of OFBiz. This was the reason Tyrex was
dropped a few YEARS ago...

On Mar 30, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Olayemi Awe wrote:

> Im using ofbiz 2. and im having some challenges on memory leakage
> using Tyrex as the transaction manager. How can i remove/disable
> tyrex from the framework and configure a different transaction
> manager for the Internet Banking Application presently deployed in
> one of our site.
> Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
>

> Yemi Awe
> Software Developer (OCP)
> 11b Ligali Ayorinde V/I, Lagos
> 2348034863689 (Mobile)
> 234-1-4704000 ext 108-9 (Work)
> 234-1-8521116 (Home)
> www.cwlgroup.com

Re: Users - Tyrex

Olayemi Awe
Thanks for your prompt response. Can you hook me up with links that can be
of help on the upgrade? Thanks.

Rgards

Without Involvement there is no Commitment. Mark it down,circle it, asterisk
it, underline it. No Involvement. No Commitment.

Upgrade to a newer version of OFBiz. This was the reason Tyrex was
dropped a few YEARS ago...

On Mar 30, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Olayemi Awe wrote:

> Im using ofbiz 2. and im having some challenges on memory leakage
> using Tyrex as the transaction manager. How can i remove/disable
> tyrex from the framework and configure a different transaction
> manager for the Internet Banking Application presently deployed in
> one of our site.
> Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
>

> Yemi Awe
> Software Developer (OCP)
> 11b Ligali Ayorinde V/I, Lagos
> 2348034863689 (Mobile)
> 234-1-4704000 ext 108-9 (Work)
> 234-1-8521116 (Home)
> www.cwlgroup.com

Re: Users - Tyrex

You may see here if you want last and current development :
http://svn.ofbiz.org/

Or here if you prefer older but stabler version :
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/downloads.php

Jacques

PS : it seems that your machine is sending from a date that does not yet exists
(Friday, March 31, 2006 6:34 PM but sent yesterday)

> Thanks for your prompt response. Can you hook me up with links that can be
> of help on the upgrade? Thanks.
>

> Rgards
>
> Without Involvement there is no Commitment. Mark it down,circle it, asterisk
> it, underline it. No Involvement. No Commitment.

Andrew Sykes
Yemi,

There is no simple upgrade path for this.

Make sure you allocate a lot of resources!

Andrew