Users - What is the directory structure required for OfBiz application..Where you keep the Java source files

Users - What is the directory structure required for OfBiz application..Where you keep the Java source files

rams-2
Hi,
 I want develop one application using OfBiz ..But I am not getting any idea
how to use Services and Where to use them..what is the best practice to
define services  using java or minilong.

I also want to know ..what is the directory structure required for OfBiz
framework.?

Can any one briefly explain the steps to develop a login applicaion using
ofbiz..?

Thanks and Regards
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Users - What is the directory structure required for OfBiz application..Where you keep the Java source files

BJ Freeman
if you have download from the SVN, look under the website folder for and
you will see some documents that will answer those questions.
you don't have to develop a login, using the widgets, just include it.
Also if your scan the messages from the last few weeks you will see
other emails with help.

rams sent the following on 5/23/2006 9:23 PM:

> Hi,
>  I want develop one application using OfBiz ..But I am not getting any idea
> how to use Services and Where to use them..what is the best practice to
> define services  using java or minilong.
>
> I also want to know ..what is the directory structure required for OfBiz
> framework.?
>
> Can any one briefly explain the steps to develop a login applicaion using
> ofbiz..?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> RamReddy
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.
>
> Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: Users - What is the directory structure required for OfBiz application..Where you keep the Java source files

Have a look at the framework/example component, at the videos
http://www.ofbiz.org/VideosFrameworkIntro.html and at the docs in:
http://www.ofbiz.org/documents.html

and tutorials:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php