Users - What ports to set with mod_jk

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

Sorry for asking a question that has probably been asked too many times, but I just couldn’t find the answer. What ports should be set for ofbiz to use with mod_jk? I am using the default ports for ajp/13. Is there some configuration that needs changing?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - What ports to set with mod_jk

Vinay Agarwal

I found the answer by just trying 8080/8443 ports and it works!

Sorry for asking a question that has probably been asked too many times, but I just couldn’t find the answer. What ports should be set for ofbiz to use with mod_jk? I am using the default ports for ajp/13. Is there some configuration that needs changing?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - What ports to set with mod_jk

see base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml
<property name="ajp-connector" value="connector">

Vinay Agarwal sent the following on 5/22/2006 1:57 PM:

> I found the answer by just trying 8080/8443 ports and it works!

BJ,
Thanks. I should have guessed it to be there. Having correct defaults is
nice to have :)
Vinay