Users - a few more questions

davidnwelton
(Yet another:-) quick question:

It doesn't currently seem like it's possible to change orders after
they've been confirmed, but prior to shipping (think Amazon).  Am I
mistaken?  Would it be tough to add that?

David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Users - a few more questions

Si Chen-2
There actually is a link for "Edit Items" on the order view page (right
hand corner above order items) for editing the order items.

Si

David Welton wrote:

>(Yet another:-) quick question:
>
>It doesn't currently seem like it's possible to change orders after
>they've been confirmed, but prior to shipping (think Amazon).  Am I
>mistaken?  Would it be tough to add that?
>
>Thanks,
>--
>David N. Welton
> - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/
>
>Linux, Open Source Consulting
> - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Users - a few more questions

Daniel Kunkel
We've had a little trouble with this...

If we try to cancel the order by removing all of the items in an order,
the edit link disappears when all the products have been removed,
leaving us no way to remove any adjustments and or shipping charges.