Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Hans Bakker
Hi David,

attached a patch to be able to limit the availability of locales as specified
in general.properties or show them all when not specified, as it is done now.

If there are no objections against this change can you put this in?

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

framework20060428.patch (659 bytes) Download Attachment
base20040428.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Hans Bakker
obviously the change of the component-load.xml in base should not be changed.

On Friday 28 April 2006 11:33, Hans Bakker wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> attached a patch to be able to limit the availability of locales as
> specified in general.properties or show them all when not specified, as it
> is done now.
>
> If there are no objections against this change can you put this in?

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Yes,

I think it's a good idea, at least for the back office applications.

Jacopo

Hans Bakker wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> attached a patch to be able to limit the availability of locales as specified
> in general.properties or show them all when not specified, as it is done now.
>
> If there are no objections against this change can you put this in?

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Si Chen-2
Hans,

I think that's  a good idea too.

Si

Hans Bakker wrote:

Hi David,

attached a patch to be able to limit the availability of locales as specified
in general.properties or show them all when not specified, as it is done now.

If there are no objections against this change can you put this in?

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Jacopo Cappellato
In general, what do you all think about making the header of the back
office applications a bit more formal?

For example, instead of:

"Welcome THE Administrator!"

We could have something like this:

"User Login: admin
Name: THE Administrator"

Jacopo

Si Chen wrote:

> Hans,
>
> I think that's  a good idea too.
>
> Si
>
> Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>> Yes,
>>
>> I think it's a good idea, at least for the back office applications.
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> Hans Bakker wrote:
>>
>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> attached a patch to be able to limit the availability of locales as specified
>>> in general.properties or show them all when not specified, as it is done now.
>>>
>>> If there are no objections against this change can you put this in?

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Andrew Sykes
Jacopo,

I think that would be a nice amendment.

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 15:16 +0200, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> In general, what do you all think about making the header of the back
> office applications a bit more formal?
>
> For example, instead of:
>
> "Welcome THE Administrator!"
>
> We could have something like this:
>
> "User Login: admin
> Name: THE Administrator"
>
> Jacopo
>
> Si Chen wrote:
> > Hans,
> >
> > I think that's  a good idea too.
> >
> > Si
> >
> > Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> >> Yes,
> >>
> >> I think it's a good idea, at least for the back office applications.
> >>
> >> Jacopo

Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Users - be able to limit the available of locales in the general properties file

Hans Bakker
David put this in...