Users - class not found error

puranisank

Hi,
I need help in   finding why the application says, cannot resolve symbol "GenericWebEvent" in the package "org\ofbiz\webtools" when I import GenericWebEvent.java in my java programme.

S.Purani

Re: Users - class not found error

cjhowe
While your post is vague, I believe Anna answered this
for you in
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/010648.html

============Purani S wrote:
Hi,
I need help in   finding why the application says,
cannot resolve symbol "GenericWebEvent" in the package
"org\ofbiz\webtools" when I import
GenericWebEvent.java in my java programme.

S.Purani

Re: Users - class not found error

puranisank

Thanks for the reply.But I tried as Anna told and still getting the same error. I changed the classpath and the build.xml files.

S.Purani