Users - facility tab bar vanishes when submitting multi-form

Users - facility tab bar vanishes when submitting multi-form

Leon Torres-2
I need to pass the facilityId along with the special multi data in a
form widget of type "multi", otherwise the facility tab bar goes away.

Ideally I'd like to pass facilityId as a hidden field with the multi
form. Is there a way to do that? Or is there an easier way with Screens?

- Leon

Re: Users - facility tab bar vanishes when submitting multi-form

David E. Jones

This is an old question so you may have already found a solution to
this... It would be nice to have form level fields in addition to the
row level fields for multi forms. For now you may be able to get away
with putting ?foo=${foo} type parameters in the form target... If not
let me know, that should be pretty easy to add.

-David

On Nov 29, 2005, at 5:15 PM, Leon Torres wrote:

> I need to pass the facilityId along with the special multi data in
> a form widget of type "multi", otherwise the facility tab bar goes
> away.
>
> Ideally I'd like to pass facilityId as a hidden field with the
> multi form. Is there a way to do that? Or is there an easier way
> with Screens?
>
> - Leon

Re: Users - facility tab bar vanishes when submitting multi-form

Jacopo Cappellato
David, Leon,

yes it would be nice to have form level fields in addition to the row
level ones; in my opinion the form level fields should NOT be passed
when calling the multi service; in this way we could also find a way to
fix this:

http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-573

Jacopo