Users - how to add new java files.

puranisank

Hello,
I added a new java file "Manager" inside the folder "sequoiaerp\ecommerce\src\org\ofbiz\ecommerce\misc" that import "org.ofbiz.webtools.GenericWebEvent" that is available in webtools folder. When I try to build, I get the error "org.ofbiz.webtools" does not exist.

Can I please get help

S.Purani

Re: Users - how to add new java files.

Anna  Schietz
hi,

you have to add the the ofbiz-webtools.jar in the
framework/webtools/build/lib to the classpath. For example when you execute
the ant build task from your IDE you can add the jars there (e.g.: IntelliJ
Idea: Properties --> Additional Classpath).

But I guess (not sure because I'm also new to this..) the better way to do
it is to add the jar in the build.xml of the component you just changed.

In your case this would mean adding
 <fileset dir="../../framework/webtools/lib" includes="*.jar"/>

to the <target name="classpath">

I hope if I'm telling you complete nonsense someone will correct me....

regards,
Anna

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!