Users - iterate and list

Fred Forester-2

Hi All,

I have a list called orderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItemList. how can I
iterate that list and create a new list of OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc
entries with matching orderId and orderItemSeqId?

pointer to a simple service that does something similar would work.

Thanx
Fred

Re: Users - iterate and list

David E. Jones

Are you looking for something in a simple-method XML file, or in Java? There are quite a few examples in both. If by "simple service" you meant a service implemented as a simple-method then the picklist services are good to look at (I think in PicklistServices.xml), though they really aren't "simple".

-David

Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a list called orderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItemList. how can I
> iterate that list and create a new list of OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc
> entries with matching orderId and orderItemSeqId?
>
> pointer to a simple service that does something similar would work.
>

> Thanx
> Fred

Re: Users - iterate and list

Fred Forester-2

thanx. I found a bunch of stuff that got me on the right track.

it was easy enough to create a list of seqids from the resitemlist.
then this did the trick to get the OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc

<condition-expr field-name="orderId" env-name="orderHeader.orderId"/>
<condition-expr field-name="orderItemSeqId" operator="in"
env-name="orderItemSeqIdList"/>

Im still a little confused about when to use env-name.

thanx again.
Fred