Users - partial ship orders

Fred Forester-2

Hi list,

I placed a test order with 2 items. one instock the other shows as
Backordered in the orderview. I mark the order OK to split, click Quick
Ship Entire Order
and both items get marked shipped and order status changes to complete.
I was wondering the process for handling partially shipped orders.

Thanx
Fred

Re: Users - partial ship orders

David E. Jones

The "Quick Ship Entire Order" link does exactly that...

To ship partial orders you need to use the Pack or Shipment screens to specify which items you are shipping and what not.

-David