Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

manu-12
i have finally deployed our ecommerce site but still have a few things to
fix:)

1-the pdf link in ordermgr returns the following error message:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"
2-i am confused as to why cybersource settings return  "cannot connect to
paymentprocessor" error
3-mail relay is not happening at all but i have setup general.properties
mail settings correctly(?)
also, there are a few template problems with the site:
http://www.jomamaco.com

we are thrilled that the site has finally gone live & we love the
customization options of this software!
any advice or words of wisdom would be appreciated (i'm still learning how
it all works).

manu

Re: Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

davidnwelton
> any advice or words of wisdom would be appreciated (i'm still learning how
> it all works).

Not really related to OFBiz, but the images on the front page are slow
to load, because 1) They haven't actually been shrunk, but rely on
HTML to shrink them.  2) jpg's would probably be smaller than gif's.

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

Walter Vaughan
David Welton wrote:

>>any advice or words of wisdom would be appreciated (i'm still learning how
>>it all works).
>

> Not really related to OFBiz, but the images on the front page are slow
> to load, because 1) They haven't actually been shrunk, but rely on
> HTML to shrink them.  2) jpg's would probably be smaller than gif's.

That's exactly what I saw, a very perceptible delay from all the few pages I
went to. I am assuming from what I read on this list that some people use
ImageMagik or some sort of scriptable application like Corel PhotoPaint to get a
series of images in the proper sizes. I am looking at having to do what you are
going through now, so I would be interested in the steps you followed to get to
this point of liveness!