Users - templates for ofbiz

michael lim-3
is there any community gallery templates for ofbiz like what we have in mamboserver php ? how do I customize the style,etc ?

Re: Users - templates for ofbiz

Andrew Sykes
Hi,

There isn't really anything similar. But that being said, Mambo isn't
really anything like OFBiz, it's only about 1/100th of the size :)

What are you trying to achieve?

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 11:24 -0700, teoh wrote:

> is there any community gallery templates for ofbiz like what we have
> in mamboserver php ? how do I customize the style,etc ?

Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com